Did you know King Charles III and Queen Camilla were married at Windsor Guildhall and you can see the very room in which their ceremony took place? Or how many portraits adorn the walls inside Windsor Guildhall? Join our guided tour and walk in the footsteps of royalty to learn more about the history of this Grade I listed building and its importance to Windsor’s local heritage. Tours start at £5 per head and last approximately 40 minutes. They are available both morning or afternoon on selected dates and bookings must be made in advance here.
Highlights of the guided tour
- See the room where The King and Queen were married
- Heart of Windsor Civic life for nearly 400 years
- Royal portraits and their stories
- Unexpected stories of Windsor’s past
- Stained glass windows and impressive architectural features