Join a unique interactive comedy experience with Faulty Towers The Dining Experience at the Windsor Guildhall.
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a three-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC's iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out.
With over 70% of the show improvised, this is a completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
Included in the Ticket Price;
• A fully immersive West End Show, with guaranteed laughs and brilliant fun!
• Sparkling Wine on arrival.
• A delicious three course set menu, served by Basil, Sybil and Manuel in the Council Chamber at the Guildhall (What could go wrong?)
• Half a bottle of wine per person (Additional drinks are available to be purchased directly on the day – card payment only)
Our 70s inspired set menu will be;
• Tomato and ‘Basil’ Soup
• Chicken Supreme with a Creamy Pesto Sauce, Dauphinoise Potatoes & Fresh Vegetables | Vegetable Lasagne (main course vegetarian option - upon request)
• Indulgent Black Forest Gateaux
Guests with any particular food allergies are advised to get in touch so that we can cater for you.
The food is delicious, but remember the meal is a prop to the show, not the other way around!
Doors Open at 7.00pm
Dress Code; Smart Casual