The Royal Windsor Horse Show Club was formed in 1944 and remains at its heart. Club Members enjoy some of the best facilities the Show has to offer. Club Membership allows access to the Royal Windsor Horse Show Club at the show which has its own purpose-built structure including a restaurant, bar area and an outside lawn, all with fantastic views onto the Castle Arena. A dedicated shop and drop facility is available exclusively for Club Members as well as fast-track entry to the Showground.
RWHS Club Members pay a Membership Fee per year. Once an annual membership is booked, Members will need to purchase individual members badges per day (x1), and guest member badges per day (x3). Please call 01753 743589 to book these additional badges.
Club Membership includes:
- Access to dedicated seating, located in a grandstand in the Members Enclosure (Unreserved).
- Forward car parking
- A complimentary programme
- Fast track at entrance
- Two complimentary tickets to The London International Horse Show for a selected performance (anticipated performances are Thursday 15 December afternoon performance, Friday 16 December afternoon performance Sunday 18th December evening performance Monday 19th December evening performance 2022)
- Complimentary general admission to the Royal Windsor Horse Show Cup held at Guards Polo Club in May
- 40% discount on Platinum Jubilee Celebration 2nd and 3rd price tickets on Thurs/Fri (max of 2 discounted tickets).
All Members and their Guest’s badges also allow access to the showground, all other arenas and the shopping village.
Royal Windsor Horse Show Club Members and their Guests are required to be smartly dressed at all times. Competitors may wear clean riding dress. Blue jeans or blue denim, leggings and sports trainers are not permitted. Children should also dress smartly.
Gentlemen: Gentlemen are required to wear a tailored jacket and tie.
Ladies: Skirts, summer dresses or well-cut trousers are encouraged. Fashion style trainers and converse style shoes are allowed
The dress code is enforced.
Memberships have now SOLD OUT